Firearm Sales Policies
Firearms sold by Dragon Arm’s manufactured by a third party company are covered under the warranty of that company (example: Glock warranty or Sig Sauer warranty terms).
Product Pricing and Specifications
All product prices and specifications listed for sale on this website are subject to change at any time. Dragon Arm’s will honor price change requests for online orders placed within 24 hours of the price change.
All payments are processed immediately upon placement of order. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, transferring, possessing, transporting, or using a firearm, magazine, and ammunition in the locality in which the customer resides.
Dragon Arm’s, Inc reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, for any reason.
Orders placed with Dragon Arm’s may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped but will be subject to any chargeback fees imposed on Dragon Arm’s by a third party processing provider. You MUST provide the order number when contacting Dragon Arm’s via phone or email. If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns. Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer's expense.
Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
All sales of firearms that have shipped are FINAL, and returns, refunds or exchanges are NOT ACCEPTED. Orders shipped to a FFL are FINAL UPON SHIPMENT. Once a firearm is shipped to the FFL, Dragon Arm’s, Inc will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstances. If defects are discovered after shipment, the customer must contact the firearm manufacturer directly for replacement or repair.
Dragon Arm’s, Inc reserves the right to refuse all future orders placed by any customer that cancels an order via debit or credit card chargeback following shipment.
ALL EXCHANGES MUST BE RETURNED AND RECEIVED BY THE RETURNS DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO A REPLACEMENT BEING SHIPPED OUT. Merchandise return labels are not paid for by Dragon Arms unless incorrect product was shipped (size/ design). If customer wants to return correct item received, return shipping is paid by customer. Refund will be issued when item is received and in original condition.
Once successful correspondence has occurred between Dragon Arm’s, Inc and the recipient FFL, you can expect your order to ship within 5-7 business days. We do work very hard to get your order out to you, and apologize if there is a delay with it.
Shipping costs are a standard flat rate including insurance and signature upon delivery requirement.
To track your order, please call us to be provided a tracking number.
Firearm order pickup is available for those who meet criteria for Colorado state firearm sales. Handguns are only for sale to Colorado residents. Rifles and shotguns can be sold to most out-of-state residents.
We ship only to valid FFL dealers.
Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
Firearm Purchasing Rules and Restrictions:
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
- A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
- DA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.), Puerto Rico or Internationally.
- DA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts, New York, California, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland, Hawaii or Alaska.
- No AR parts will be shipped to Connecticut. All such orders will be cancelled and the customer will be charged a fee.
- Lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following Colorado counties:
- Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Vail)
Magazine Ordering Restrictions
Dragon Arm’s abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines. It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will not be issued a magazine with their firearm and will need to purchase a compliant replacement in their state.
States with magazine restrictions:
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds,
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No rifle magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Indiana (South Bend) — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds effective immediately.
MAGAZINE RESTRICTION EXCEPTIONS
- Law enforcement officers must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty. PSA only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.’s.
- Some of the states listed above may not have L.E.O. exemptions. Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
Other Ordering Restrictions
- Minnesota — The following firearms are prohibited in the state of Minnesota: GSG Rimfire pistols, Walther Rimfire Pistols, Cobra, Phoenix Arms, and Heritage Arms.
- Ohio — No Mossberg 590 Shockwave or Remington Tac-14 shotguns.
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped. No pistol magazines over 15 rounds.
- Washington D.C. — No sales.
Dragon Arm’s, Inc. makes a priority to provide accurate and up-to-date product information and specifications for items listed for sale on this website; however, errors and changes in circumstance do occur. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL PALMETTO STATE ARMORY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk.
Dragon Arm’s reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings or reflect changes in circumstance. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified. We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Dragon Arm’s is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or in the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. By placing an online order with Dragon Arm’s, customer hereby: (i) submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in El Paso County, Colorado and surrounding counties, in any litigation, suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or relating to, the order or these Terms and Conditions; (ii) knowingly, voluntarily, and irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction and venue of said court; and (iii) waives any right to dismiss or transfer it may have based on improper venue or forum nonconveniens to the conduct of any proceeding in said court. By placing an order through this website, customer agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Dragon Arm’s for any and all costs, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney and other professional fees and disbursements) arising from any claim, cause of action, or legal dispute of any kind arising from or relating to the transaction or Dragon Arm’s, LLC’s enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall to any extent be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then: (a) the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected, and every remaining provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding to the fullest extent permitted by law, and (b) a suitable and equitable provision shall be substituted for such invalid and unenforceable provision in order to carry out, so far as may be valid and enforceable, the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision.